Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OH, MY BEAUTIFUL BUNGALOW!

A Dialog goes on between my bungalow, Quite The Stir http://www.quitethestir.com/ and me. I constantly feel the sense of character, soul and history so very worthy of saving, preserving and restoring within this bungalow.

I will say, some days it's not always been easy to fly into the face of my occasional trendy tendencies and spend hours restoring history back to where it belongs at Quite The Stir. Nor, is it easy to resist temptation to shake things up a bit by overlooking a cue from the bungalow's straight forward arts and crafts architecture.

With an authentic appreciation of restraint in my endeavors, however, I'm fairly confident that history is constantly being preserved, restored and wed with a wee bit of the trendy yet whimsical approach in Quite The Stir.

Hubba, Hubba!

1 comment:

  1. My absolute favorite type of house - what a wonderful set. I have so enjoyed visiting! I am fascinated with Old Florida, have fantasized since I was 20 about living there, and hate cold weather....maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete